Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sunshine makes me happy

The opening day at the market was amazing. Weather was perfect, the girls were great, had a friend to enjoy the time with. The only problem is that I have had little time to write since Saturday. The baby developed a fever later in the day and I have been swamped since. I still do not have time for a full post but I thought I would give a sneak preview of what is to come:
  • New merchants at the Market this year
  • A new location for Thursdays (the west side!)
  • Going local (Iwig makes cream!)
  • Our half share of Mellowfields Farm
Stay tuned as these are all wonderful subjects that I want to share. I can share one other quick piece of information: we purchased mixed greens, honey, and a traveling bar this past Saturday. Next week we are hoping to get some chicken and maybe a few more greens.

No comments: