Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Asparagus here I come

With the opening day of the Downtown Market just days away I have begun to plan. I am planning what to buy like a child anticipating a trip to a toy store. I know that asparagus is in season so that is what I have been fixating on, mostly. When I think about it I have been looking for good asparagus recipes, like the one on my blog and one found on Foodista. Saturday will be here soon enough and I will have my treasured purchases. When I bring them home I will share the recipe I decide on and pictures. Please share if you have a good asparagus recipe.
Want to join me downtown? I plan to head out between 8:30 and 9:30 AM and we (the babies will be with me) should last a good hour downtown before we head home. If I find a friend to have coffee with we may just stay until nap time. Look for my tweets @krisadair.

No comments: